PayPerPost Review- PayPerPost originally created in 2006 which is active in the field of advertisers and bloggers. This platform allows the promotion of advertisers about their products or services across PayPerPost’s network of blogs. It has two aspects of the organization. One is blogging and other is advertising. They are located in Orlando, Florida and are owned and operated by IZEA.
How To Get Started
Initially, you have to deposit 10 dollars to create an opportunity
There are 3 easy steps to follow
- Register your blog – All you have to do is to get your blog registered. Send the URL of your blog so obtained and complete the claim blog process.
- Evaluation and Response to leads – You should make the move by making the advertiser know about your interest. Advertisers price can be negotiated.
- Start writing and get paid – Start writing your blog and post it to the advertisers. The funding is done to your account after 30 days. Once the account has 50 dollars in it, funds can be withdrawn using PayPal.
How It Works
As an advertiser, you have to start with some money in your account. A minimum of 10 dollars would do. Then you just have to select the desired blog and provide the blogger with the topic. The blogger is given a time span of 3 days to complete the task. The blogger will send the written content which you will review. There you can approve or reject the work depending upon its quality. If approved you will pay the blogger.
PayPerPost services include the user-friendly interface which provides the blogger maximum flexibility. Their service is available 24×7 around the globe.
Alexa traffic rank was found out to be 14,129.
- Advertisers – It is an automated system which enables you to promote the website, product, service, and companies. The monetization methods are advertisements on blogs, building traffics etc. Also, they gain link backs for search engine ranking and syndicate content. You have to give the Bloggers the topics and they create stories out of it.
For advertisers, there is a bonus plan as well
- Minimum 3 months’ commitment
- Client numbers are combined to know about the total monthly commitment.
- Billing is monthly via credit card.
- Cancel the contract anytime with the advance time of 30 days.
- They can’t combine with any reseller or another offer.
- Bloggers – Since bloggers love writing, their work is rich with content. But they don’t get paid for their passion. Years of reputation that the company has built upon the basis of their free blogging should be paid off. PayPerPost is one such platform which provides what one deserves.
PayPerPost Review by User
PayPerPost has amassed a positive reputation in the industry. It provides great services to both advertisers and bloggers. Advertisers are able to tap into the right area of the audience. It has helped advertisers to build their SEO campaigns. Bloggers can make money by posting advertisements, but too much of it will overwhelm the readers. It is a very good site for the advertisers who are looking for SEO expansion.